Enter For Your Chance To Win Now
Brought to you by The Fairways Golf Membership
The year’s second Major Championship is upon us as the world’s best players prepare for The 2019 PGA Championship!
Being played at Bethpage Black, players will be competing against a demanding par-score of 70 spanning an unforgiving 7,346 yards. This will be the third Major Championship hosted on A.W. Tillinghast’s 1936 masterpiece (previously hosted the 2002 and 2009 US Opens) and will be one of the most difficult tests of golf fans and viewers will see on tour this season.
The 101st edition of The PGA Championship begins this Thursday, May 16th at 6:45 a.m.
Be sure to enter The 2019 PGA Championship Contest below for your chance to win loads of free golf prizes!
Enter below for your chance to win this year’s grand prize
A value of more than $550!
Grand Prize: Unlimited Golf and More!
- 2019 Fairways Golf Membership
- Enjoy Unlimited Golf for all of 2019 (any day, anytime – including weekends and holidays) at Mallard Creek, Pine Brook, Briarwood and Dragon Ranch Golf Clubs!
- Never pay greens fees (Just cart fees of $7 per 9-holes / $14 per 18-holes)
- 18-Hole Cart Card
- This 10-punch card gets you a free cart for 10 rounds.
- Four 18-Hole Guest Passes
- Bring a friend or family member to the course with you and let them enjoy being a member for a day!
- Bridgestone Adjustable Hat
- Dozen Bridgestone e12 Soft Golf Balls
- Pitchfix Divot Repair Tool
PLUS! 5 Runner-Up Prizes
Along with the Grand Prize winner, we will also randomly select 5 entrants to receive our Runner-Up Prize
The Runner-Up Prize Includes:
- 2019 Unlimited Range Pass
- Enjoy absolutely unlimited driving range usage at your choice of Mallard Creek or Dragon Ranch for the entire year.
- Two 18-Hole Greens Fees
- Good any day, any time, these passes cover the cost of the greens fees at your choice of Mallard Creek, Pine Brook, Briarwood and Dragon Ranch.
Pick Correctly and Win
Any and all contest entrants who correctly predict the 2019 PGA Championship Winner will automatically receive a free 18-Hole Greens Fee!
The greens fee is valid at Mallard Creek, Pine Brook, Briarwood or Dragon Ranch and can be used on both weekdays and weekends.
Also, you will receive a coupon code along with your free greens fees to save on current Fairways Golf offerings.
Questions? Give us a call at (440) 748-8231 or click here to message us and we will be happy to help.
How It Works
Simply fill out the entry form above with your First Name, Last Name, Email Address and your pick to win The 2019 PGA Championship. If you pick the winner correctly, you will automatically win an 18-hole greens fee good at your choice of Mallard Creek, Pine Brook, Briarwood or Dragon Ranch.
If you are the only person to have picked the winner, then you will automatically win the grand prize as well.
If you and a group of others all selected the same winner (i.e.: Jordan Spieth), then you will all automatically receive the free 18-holes greens fee. From the group of participants who selected the winner, we will then randomly select the grand prize winner from that group. We will also randomly draw the five runner-up winners from the pool of those who guessed correctly.
If no one guesses correctly, the entire pool of entrants will have a chance to win and will be drawn at random.
Example: 100 people participate and 25 pick Jordan Spieth to win. Spieth does win, so all 25 participants will receive the free 18-hole greens fee. To determine the grand prize winner, we will randomly select from the pool of 25. The remaining 24 entrants will then be drawn at random to select the runner-up winners.
All entries must be in by Thursday, May 16 at 6:45 a.m. Once placed, You cannot change the golfer you have selected. Any prizes won are not redeemable for cash value or trade-in. You must fully complete and submit the entry form.
Unsubscribing from the email list voids your entry and ability to claim prize(s).
Best of luck!
The best deal in Ohio. Courses are shaping up to give you fun times. Love all 4 courses. Great hot dogs, especially at Mallard.